Breakfast Green Smoothie Bowl
Take your garden variety green shake to another level by making it into a smoothie bowl. Easy to put together, so pretty to look at and tasty too.
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 2 servings
- 1 cup kale, chopped or torn into pieces
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 avocado pitted, removed from shell
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 inch knob fresh ginger root, peeled
- 2 scoops green superfood
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp toasted shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 tbsp chia seeds,
- 1 kiwi, peeled and thinly sliced
- fresh blackberries,
- fresh raspberries,
Don't be afraid to experiment! Change up the type of greens or the fruit toppings. Like a little crunch? Add nuts as a topping. The possibilities are endless.
You can substitute spirulina powder for the green superfood powder.